Marathon Watch UK
Marathon Diver's Automatic Bilingual
The Marathon Diver's Automatic Bilingual is an automatic dive watch that until recently was only supplied to the United States and Canadian military.
It is a powerfully built tough watch made from high end materials and with precision Swiss craftsmanship intended for search and rescue use. Below are listed just some of the features which make this a timepiece which is regarded with much admiration.
- Large dial with large numbers for easy visibility.
- Automatic, self-winding, 26 jewel movement
- Luminous hands and hour markers provided by 16 luminescent tritium gas tubes with two on the 12 hour marker.
- Sweep second-hand has tritium tube on tip.
- Easy-set bilingual (English or French) day and date.
- 0 to 60 outer turning bezel with Maraglo luminous triangle marker.
- Stainless steel case
- Uni-directional bezel (120 click)
- Crescent shaped sapphire crystal
- Screw-down crown.
- Water resistant to 300m/1000ft.
- Bracelet: Orange Vulcanized rubber with stainless steel buckle.
- Each watch is individually numbered for traceability and maintenance.
Case Material: 316L stainless steel
Case Diameter (cm): 4.6
Case Depth (cm): 1.7
Power Source: Automatic
Water Resistance (m): 300m
Product Weight (g): 250
We ship from our own stock, held in our UK warehouse. Place your order by 15:30 London time for same-day dispatch.
Orders over £30 ship free of charge.
Orders below £200 ship for £6.00
Order above £200 ship free of charge.
Rest of World
£12.50 shipping on all orders
Call us on 029 2167 1422 or Contact Us